We are urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer in Athens, Greece. Candidates need to be fluent in Greek and English. Workpermit is required. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Write and maintain software that corresponds to the specifications based on the requirements;
- Consultancy studies on specific technical matters regarding information systems and IT processes.
- Design of technical solutions for new information systems or for adaptations for existing information systems;
- Update system documentation in the European agency Knowledge Repository;
- Perform unit, integration and factory acceptance testing and assist software quality control carry out site acceptance testing, including user-acceptance testing;
- Produce database scripts for data manipulation;
- Produce installation scripts and documentation;
- Produce the relevant technical or user documentation for a system;
- Participate in meetings with different stakeholders: users, project managers, etc;
- +5 years of Java development experience;
- Strong hands-on experience with Java preferably JEE8 experience;
- BPMN experience will be considered a plus
- Hands on experience with at least one following Software development languages and tools tools: Jboss Drools, JBoss HornetQ, MuleESB, Lucene Elasticsearch, Jquery, Mvc, Spring, Jira;
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: Hibernate, Jpa, Apache, Git, SVN, Bash, BPM;
- Strong experience with databases;
- Fluent in Greek and English
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.