We are urgently looking for a FULL REMOTE – Java Solution Architect. As Java Solution Architect, you provide solution architecture and application strategy services to key projects and programmes, for technology applications in order to meet the strategic objectives of the organisation. This role will have an initial specific focus on the group Customer Identity and Access Management platform.
Candidates who have one or more of these certifications are welcome to apply: TOGAF or similar architecture framework; Open Group Certified Architect (OpenCA); Certified Ethical Hacker; AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional and/or Microsoft-certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through WEBEX, and travel is not required for the interviews. This position is long-term.
This is an 100% remote position. EU candidates need to be fluent in English. This position is also open for freelancers, who would like to commit long-term.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide solution architecture leadership to strategic technology projects, ensuring that IT solutions support the objectives of simplifying the IT landscape and reducing total cost of ownership whilst delivering value to customer and business stakeholders;
- Work with IT suppliers and business users to manage the technical roadmap for key strategic technical assets, ensuring their ongoing currency, performance and security;
- Work with business, procurement and strategic IT outsourcing partners to implement robust architecture governance processes which ensure that IT solutions meet business requirements and comply with architecture principles, standards and policies;
- Manage architecture risks and issues, with specific focus on digital principles and on cyber-security, ensuring that significant items are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner;
- Understand major technology trends and recommend innovations that deliver business value;
- Provide technical input to cost savings / avoidance initiatives;
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure relationships are developed and maintained, e.g. IT Leadership Team, Business, Infrastructure, Data and Enterprise Architects, and Delivery Managers;
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Experience of working within the compliance requirements of a regulated organisation;
- +10-15 years of relevant IT experience, e.g. Solution Architecture, Systems Analysis, Design and Development, with a specific focus on digital technology and web security;
- Experience of digital IT development and governance best practices;
- Experience of implementing large-scale CIAM solutions;
- Mid-tier Java platforms (JEE, Websphere Application Server);
- Application integration with multiple platforms and data sources (Mainframe, mid-range, SOA, ESB, API Management technologies);
- Windows/Linux/JAVA/Application Security, Web Service Security,
- Identity Management (WS*, SAML, WIF, ADFS), Protocols (OAuth2, OpenID Connect), IBM Lightweight Third-Party Authentication;
- CIAM products and technologies;
- Enterprise content management products;
- Single Page Applications, Portal / User Experience Platform (UXP) technologies;
- Database technologies (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server);
- IT security (e.g. OWASP, WS-Security);
- Public and Hybrid Cloud architecture (AWS and Azure);
Desirable certifications include:
- TOGAF or similar architecture framework;
- Open Group Certified Architect (OpenCA);
- Certified Ethical Hacker;
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional;
- Microsoft-certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert;
- A challenging role for an international organization;
- Attractive salary package;
Interested: Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.