We are looking for Medior, Senior Java Developer and Java Architects who want to work at the European Commission or institutions in Brussels.
Candidates need to be fluent in English. Foreign candidates are welcome to apply.
- Junior, Medior and Senior Java Developers: Java Developers with +1 year to 15+ years of experience with knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, ...
- Java Developer with AngularJS knowledge
- Java Developer with SOA knowledge: Good knowledge of Oracle databases, Oracle SOA suite and Oracle Service Bus
- Java Developer with IAM and SAML knowledge: Excellent knowledge and significant working experience with one or more: CAS (Central Authentication Service), SAML (Security Assertion Mark-up Language), WS-Federation, WS-Trust and/or SSL/TLS
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience in Java development: level depending selected role (don't hesitate to contact us, to find out which role is suitable for you.)
- Experience using Spring, Hibernate, …
- Familiarity with web application servers
- Familiarity with any database development
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
TAGS: Angular - Scala - Calypso - Jive - JMS - Dozer - JCO - SAP - IDOC - XSD - Coldfusion - Oracle Service Bus (OSB) - Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) - SOA - Netty - Nio - Amazon EC2 - Websockets - Git - Subversion - Mercurial - MVS - Jenkins - Hudson - Bamboo - WebLogic - WebSphere - Eclipse - IntelliJ - NetBeans - Hibernate - JDBC - Spring - Puppet - Docket - Scala - ActiveMQ - RabbitMQ - Kafka - Tomcat - Akka